Combat Magic is a catch-all for the variety of mana manipulation spells. These spells channel pure mana, and are invisible to that extent - Unless the caster desires a visual effect. The visual effect has no bearing on the effect of the spell. Only line of sight is required to affect a target with combat magic. Targets are viable at extreme ranges with optical magnification, across windows, or even off of a mirror.
Directly deals damage to a living target at range.
- Drain: 2
- Options: (Select what apply at time of casting)
- Physical - Can hurt non-living things: Drain +1
- Stun - Can only knock unconscious without dealing lasting damage: Drain -1
- Touch - Only causes damage when mage touches target. Drain -1
- Area - Causes damage over an area. Drain +1